Sunday, September 11, 2005

I had the most wonderful wakeup call this morning. :D *wallows in the happy glow* talk about making my day! 'Home' is not Seattle anymore; it's England. And I'm heading back as soon as I can...which, really, isn't soon enough! I want to go home NOW. I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Kelly Clarkson's Because of You keeps playing everywhere so I've had it stuck in my head for a couple of days. I just found out that she co-wrote the song with Ben Moody of Evanescence (and another guy)! Cool. She's been so depressing lately; her last single was about heartache, too, called Behind These Hazel Eyes. Cheer up Kelly! That doesn't prevent me from liking the songs though. I didn't like her so much during her first album but Breakaway, the first single off her new album, I absolutely love. It's inspiring. The character in the song is taking a risk for the chance to make her dreams come true and I totally feel it; that's what I'm going to do when I leave Seattle. My dreams and my future lies across the pond and I'm going for it.

But I digress. Anyways, I like Because of You because I mentally subsitute my own words and mine are happy words. She sings:

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you I am afraid

My words sound something like, 'because of you, I never fear to fly too close to the sun; because of you I feel like dancing in the rain without an umbrella; because of you, I discovered so much about myself that I didn't know before; because of you, I am unafraid.' Something like that. I'm happy, can't you tell?! :D!!

Tonight I'm going out with Ryan and Junior, to some club in downtown Seattle. I'm looking forward to it cuz I haven't been to a club in months and haven't danced in just as long! Gotta look cute even though I ain't looking to impress nobody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home