Monday, September 12, 2005

Last night Ryan, Junior and I went to Element, a club in downtown Seattle, which tookover the old Polyesters. The place was nice! Sophisticated and chic, there was 2 floors to the 21 and over side. Downstairs was a bar and the dancefloor that had a lit-up floor - way cool. Upstairs had a bar and LOTS of lounging area. Lots of wide, black leather sofas and tan leather chaise lounge type benches, and matching ottomans with low backs. The sitting area was diveded into smaller 'rooms' by hanging dividers made of sheets of square fabrics in matching colours. I should ask them where they got their furniture...whoever did the interior decorating did an amazing job. While upstairs, you can peer down and watch the dancers on the floor.

I've missed dancing and even though I'm feeling like an old woman - my knees got a bit sore while on the dancefloor - it was great! Americans dance a whole lot different than the English do, and as much as I love the English, I have to say American dancing is sexier...in fact, it can be downright scandalous. Racy, raunchy, earthy, sweaty, ass shaking, slutty some may even say...phew. It's hot, hot, HOT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah!!! Dancing is the shiznit!!! Especially that raunchy, sexy, seductive, ass shaking, boobie bouncing kind! Lurves it!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home