Friday, December 05, 2008

Etsy Wishlist

I was browsing through My Favorites on Etsy and thought I'd share some of the beautiful items that I've found there.

This is by far my absolute, ABSOLUTE, favorite item on Etsy. It's from Untamed Menagerie and although I love everything they make (and I do mean everything, Marie Antoinette is most def my favorite. If my sister doesn't end up getting this for me for Christmas, I'm buying it myself (as soon as it comes back in stock)!

Winter Berry Necklace and matching earrings from Looking Glass Jewels.

Fleur de lis and sword earrings from Joey and Rocky.

Shall We Dance silhouette cameo pendant (so romantic and sooooo Victorian!) and Decision Maker Necklace from The Mymble's Daughter.

A Creme de Creme ring for the snob in me from Bella Lili.

Crown Earrings for my inner princess, from spicychocolate.

Okay, so I like jewelry. A lot. But there are tons more stuff on the website, such as:

Cloche hats! This lovely one is from Liza Rietz.

Posters! The "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster you see everywhere on Apartment Therapy, and another Marie Antoinette-inspired item from Blu Lima. And look, they're having a sale! Which color should I go for...

Artsy, handscreened t-shirts! I love Ahpeele's designs.

Of course, there's much, much more but these are just some of my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home