Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Party #2 - The Ruins

My office party was held at The Ruins and it was really quite nice. I highly enjoyed myself but then wasn't terribly since I have some pretty cool coworkers. The Ruins is, apparently, a private supper club in Downtown Seattle and not just anyone can show up and dine here; you have to be either a member or be invited by a member. (That picture is of me with the horse that greets you at the end of the entrance hall.)

If it weren't for the small sign pointing out the parking spaces designated for The Ruins, we would've drove right past the warehouse that houses the club. The entrance hall was beautiful, whimsical and, quite frankly, a little. I didn't get to see the rest of the club (there's an almost-full-sized elephant in one room) but what I did get to see was elaborately decked out and really fantastical. The food was delicious and the dessert - chocolate torte with fresh berries and whipped cream - was to die for.

This room had an open bar where everyone mingled.

This was the dining room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home