Saturday, December 01, 2007

R Is Home!

He came home yesterday. Hurrah! I've missed him so much and it looks like the feeling's reciprocated. Hehehe. And he brought me back a soft and furry kookaburra! So cute. He's turning into a me: he did a lot of shopping while he was in Australia! He's got a great eye for what looks good on him and I was quite pleased with his selections. :)

We had dinner then he went home to finish unpacking and I met up with Ryan, Georgia and Julius to see Hitman. I really enjoyed it and thought it was pretty cool. It's not Oscar-winning but as long as I liked it, I don't really care.

Now I just need him to set my laptop up...

And did I mention I spent the rest of last weekend doing holiday shopping? All I have left is my dad's present, and it just needs to be picked up from the store. Hurrah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home