Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nicholas Lemons Should Be Illegal (And Locked Up In My Bedroom)

A girl friend at work just showed me these pictures from an email she got from one of her friends. It's titled "New D&G Model" and holy hell he's yummilicious! I can't remember the last time a man stopped me in my tracks and stole my breath but, wow, he is something else. He's far from new though; there's not much about him on his website besides pictures but from what I can discern from various second/third/fourth party sources, Nicholas Lemons has been around since at least 2005 and has done major campaigns such as Armani, DKNY, Van Heusen and, of course, D&G.


Delicioso! Now these are the kind of lemons I wouldn't mind life throwing at me! More pictures after the jump.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home