Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pilates Kicked My Ass

There comes a time in one's life when one realizes that age is catching up and that one's metabolism is not as it was during those student years. That's not to say I'm getting old - only 25! - but not having to run all around campus for classes and walking everywhere for everything, and starting an office job that pretty much ties me to my seat and computer can sure change one's life.

So I tried Pilates for the first time last night and it kicked my ass (in a good way). It's pretty intense. I got a good workout and it was fast-paced so I wasn't bored like I was in yoga. It's definitely a keeper, although I did feel a bit lightheaded afterwards. I'm really looking forward to trying out the Latin Impact (Latin influenced aerobics) class next. The kickboxing class looked interesting, too, so maybe I'll give that a go. And maybe the aqua aerobics class, too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home