Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gorgeous and Unique Home Items from Bestow


One of my heterosexual lifemates just turned me onto this site, Bestow, and I LOVE IT! From their website:
Bestow is a unique gift, personal accessories and decorative home boutique. We cherish and cater to the customer who is passionate about design, style and meaningful giving.

Bestow has hand-selected designer and fine quality items that speak volumes by emphasizing meaning in a modern, chic and alluring way. Our collection is designed to convey everything from a simple thank you to life’s more complex emotions.
The whole site has a very noir film feel, wicked, decadent and sexy. Within a minute of looking through their website, I've already picked out a half dozen items I want. Jump below for details.

My picks:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home