Thursday, January 05, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

Ok, I know New Year's Eve was so 11 days ago and I'm a just little behind. Bite me. :P Anyways, this was the first year that I planned to do anything for New Year's Eve. First I had work, as usual, and then I went out with Ryan and them. We went to see Brokeback Mountain and lemme tell you, it was GOOD. Delicious in fact. There's only one other man on this planet who can make my knees go all wobbly and that's Jake Gyllenhaal. But he's not really real because he's a celebrity and celebrities aren't really real because..well..they're celebrities. I mean, I know he's a real person but he's not really real. Celebrities are real to other celebritites. I mean, yeah they're real people but they're not really 'real.' That make sense? Made sense in my head...

Anyways, the movie was seriously good. The emotions in it were really intense and there were moments when it hurt to watch. I cried in the end - heartwrenching grief does that to ya. Well, I get really engrossed in movies and books to begin with so... *shrugs* Haven't seen the movie? GO WATCH IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home