Monday, December 26, 2005

Stupid Asian Canadian Drivers!!

Christmas was uneventful at my cousins' up in Canada, as usual. It's always boring there and there is never anything good on TV. What is up with Canadian cable?? So my mom suggested we go out and do some walking around at the shopping center and my grandfather needed some extra stuff from the grocers so we piled into the car and headed down to (just) one of the (many) Asian shopping centres called Yaohan... Oh. My. Freaking. God. What the hell is wrong with them Asian drivers?!?! Do they not know how to drive?? They have no manners, they're rude, they don't follow common driving courtesies; they're just plain STUPID!! It was so packed at Yaohan and there were these cars just stopped and parked in the middle of the lane. What the fuck?! What the hell are you doing there just parked in the middle of the freaking lane?! I mean, who does that?! What the hell?!?! So I'm getting more and more annoyed by the minute - FOBs seem to have that affect on me usually - when we finally get lucky and a snagged a parking spot. My mom went in and the rest of us sat around waiting... Then this lady who's parked next to us decides to drop off some stuff in her car and opens the passenger door. That stupid cow just swings her door open, not even bothering to watch it so that it wouldn't hit the car next to her - ME - and the door banged into mine!!! What the hell?! Not only did she just swing it open with utter disregard for neighboring cars but my car's fucking new!! We just got it the day before! Oh no she di'int!!! That bitch did not just swing her car door into mine!! That was the absolute straw for me and I lost my temper. Looking back on it, I can laugh but at the time...*shakes head* This was me:

Me inside the car: Did she just fucking hit my car?!?!
Me opening the door after the stupid cow had shut hers and taken a couple of steps forward past my door: *yelling* Did you just fucking hit my car?!?! You just hit my car!!
Her with a shocked and slightly scared look on her face (damn right you should be scared you bitch!): Geez! I'm sorry! I didn't make a mark, look for yourself!
Me really pissed off and ready to rip her a new one: You better watch it buddy! (I almost called her a bitch but I was mindful of two young'uns in the car with me...not that saying 'fuck' was any better but I just exploded.)

Then I shut the door and proceeded to glare at the stupid cow and her friend. So that was my Christmas day. Exciting, no? I am reminded, once again, of another reason why I severely dislike going up to Canada and driving around in Richmond. Thank God Ryan got me books for Christmas; I had something to do while up there being bored out of my skull. After driving back from Yaohan, I retreated from everyone - I was in a severely bad mood - and lost myself in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home