Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Something Silver

There's a store here called Something Silver and they sell sterling silver jewelry. My favourite designer there is Kit Heath because his line is all Celtic inspired...and you know me (if you don't, you should!), I looooooove anything Celtic, especially jewelry. He's also from the UK; woohoo!

So anyways, his
new stuff's beautiful. ...Wait, all his stuff is beautiful to me... Well, whatever, it's beautiful! Take a look at these earrings:
Aren't they gorgeous? Well, I think so! It'd be perfect for Valentine's Day! And there's a matching necklace, too! Not that I need more jewelry but they're still beautiful to look at. I love the intricate - yet simple, sleek and elegant at the same time - designs and the delicacy of the work. I don't like it when they start adding coloured stones in though; I think they ruin the whole affect. Unless it's amber. Amber I love and is alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home