Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was 2 days ago but I haven't been on so here's my happy turkey day wish to everyone. Belated, yes, but it's the thought that counts right. Thanksgiving was awesome; all I did was sleep (been lacking of late!), play video games (there's nothing on the tele) and eat! We didn't do a turkey this year because it's just too much food for us. We, as a family, don't eat that much anyways and a turkey is just overload. Instead, we did orange ribs, honey spiced ham, mashed and baked potatoes and apple pie, and lemme tell you, it was good! Them orange ribs, I tell ya...so easy to make as well!! My mom made those though; I did the mashed potatoes, but I couldn't find garlic paste - apparently we don't sell it here! - and I didn't have much time or patience to go find wholeseed mustard. The baked potatoes just cooked themselves in the oven and the ham was already cooked and just needed to be warmed up. Such a lazy day. It is so nice to not have to do anything for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home