Monday, November 21, 2005

The Glorious Nsync Days

Before I headed out to Seattle on Saturday, I was out all day with Dem. We did some more Christmas shopping and I bought some UNICEF Christmas cards from Pier 1. 100% of all proceeds for these greeting cards go to UNICEF. Awesome, isn't it. I also went to The Container Store for the first time and ohmygosh, I absolutely love that store. I'm a container freak - very organised and like organising - so it was heaven for me. So much useful stuff there! After shopping all day, we headed to her house to hang out and decided to watch a movie or something. We ended up watching Nsync's last concert performance, PopOdyssey! And, oh wow, lemme tell you, it was great. So many memories!! We were reliving our Nsync days and it was SO much fun!! Next time we're gonna watch Making the Tour. Nostalgia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home