Monday, November 14, 2005

Stuff!

Yay, I got my shoes from J.Crew! They're SO cute!! And I really want the yellow plaid ones, too. I'm such a shoe whore. Seriously. I love shoes, really I do. They say that even though many women love both shoes and handbags, they are, deep down inside, either shoe persons or handbag persons. I'm a shoe person. I really want to get those boots from Target to wear with my gauchos! Someone stop me! Anyways, I had also bought some winter gear (in preparation for snowboarding) from outlet on REI.com and they just got delivered to a nearby store (they do that so you can pick it up and not have to pay for shipping) this weekend. I went and picked them up today - it was FREAKING freezing outside :( - and it all fits! However, the jacket and trousers I'd bought are just shells and I don't know if I would rather have a regular jacket and trousers. The people at REI told me that they're having a big sale on Friday so I'll go check it out and see what's being discounted; exchanging my shell of a jacket for a proper one may be more worth it as I'd wear the jacket more often. The trousers, on the other hand, were only $20, so it's no biggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home