Sunday, November 13, 2005

$645

That's how much my biggest sale was today. I kicked ASS today at work; check me out! We were so busy and swamped so the day flew by really quickly - yay - and we racked in so much money. I had all these phone sales as well; one lady bought over $340! So my total individual sales for today was $2229! Wow. My ADS (average dollar sale) and UPT (units per transaction) were really high as well. Double wow. I got lucky though, really, especially with the phone orders. Maybe I'll get some sort of bonus for this...that'd be pretty awesome. The lady who had the $645 sale asked me to gift wrap everything so that took a big chunk of my time and, because she had so many bags (4 big ones), I helped her carry it out to her car as well. She's Taiwanese so we were chatting about Taiwan, family, and work. She's from Taipei, too, but I didn't recognize the area; I doubt I would though, as I don't know it well. She was really nice and totally tipped me when I got her bags in the car! I was, like, no! and she was, like, yes! and so, honestly, how could I refuse! How cool was that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home