Monday, November 07, 2005

Holiday Shopping!!

YES, the time has come for some people to begin their holiday shopping. I'm one of them! And on Saturday, Dem and I went shopping in Downtown Seattle and it was a BLAST. Ohmygosh, I had such a great day!! This was an excursion that was long overdue and we had so much fun going from store to store, leisurely browsing without having to worry about time constraints. We hit American Eagle, Urban Outfitters (which is having a big sale and where I bought another pair of gaucho pants for only $10 in maroon - HOT), Anthropologie, Fireworks, Something Silver, Fossil, Hot Topic, Express (no sale, sadly), Nordstrom (Half Yearly Sale going on now for women and kids! But I didn't find anything worth buying.), Victoria's Secret (of course! I bought another push-up bra, which was on sale!), Helly Hanson (snowboarding, here we come!!), J Crew (I've decided I'm buying those shoes I need!), Old Navy...like I said, it was a great day. I felt SO productive, getting over half my list done for Christmas and only a couple of more gifts to go! I had 2 big bags after I was done today and except for 1 item, I didn't pay full price for anything; I either got a discount somehow (i.e. employee discount) or it was on sale. Go me!! I should make a living shopping for people; I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home