Thursday, October 27, 2005

FROST

There was frost on my car this morning. Frost. And on the lawns, the roofs, the mailboxes... When I said I was looking forward to this holiday season, I meant the retail holiday season, not the weather of the holiday season. You know what this means. This means that Jessie needs to buy gloves. Leather gloves. Keep out the cold better.

As I was driving to the park & ride this morning, coming down Somerset Blvd and the view was incredible. I wish I'd remembered to charge my camera so I could've taken a picture. I had a panoramic view of Downtown Bellevue but it was awash in a dense sea of clouds. Literally. Only a couple of the tallest buildings peeked over the clouds and I could almost see a pirate ship sailing across the skyline.

There's a daycare center by my office and this morning I passed by a dad and his little girl making their way up the hill to it. She was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Her nose and cheeks were rosy from the cold and she was bundled up in a cute little pink puffy jacket and little jeans and trainers. Her dad took 1 step for every 3 steps she took. And her hair was up in 2 little pigtails, sticking straight out from her head! Ohmygosh, I wanted to hug her; she was SO cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home