Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went to R Place again on Saturday and most people wore their Halloween costumes! There were some scary costumes... but there was this guy who dressed up as Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka from the Chocolate Factory! HE was cool. He looked exactly like this:



Johnny Depp seems to be a very popular guy on Halloween because I saw Jack Sparrow strolling through the mall yesterday with an Army guy. Jack Sparrow's the main pirate in The Pirates of the Caribbean. I almost fell over when I saw him; I almost thought it was Johnny Depp! Hahaha.

I want to throw a masquarade ball. I really want to dress up. What costume would I wear?? Well, if you knew me, then you'd know I LOVE historical clothing, from the Victorian Age and back. (Probably explains why I love corsets so much.) I found these outfits and patterns that I want to make. The first one, I want the red outfit; it feels so French. The model's even carrying a mask! I'd probably go with the black and red colour scheme, too. I wish I knew exactly from which era in history these costumes are from. They're so beautiful.

They're costume patterns from Butterwick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home