Saturday, November 05, 2005

Filthy Gorgeous

I love the Scissor Sisters. I don't often get the desire to buy CDs because I usually only use it once: when I rip it onto my computer. But there are several out there that I don't suppose I'd mind owning besides the usual that I buy already (and no, I'm not getting Nsync's greatest hits; I've got them all already anyways!): Scissor Sisters, Will Young, Jason Mraz, Rob Thomas, Kelly Clarkson, Will Young, Black Eyed Peas and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The ones I usually buy are Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban and Darren Hayes (but I just realised I don't have his Tension and the Spark...ohmygod I'm a horrible fan!!).

Tomorrow is Charlie's birthday. He's Betty's flatmate and we're throwing him a surprise party. It's gonna be so cool! I'm going armed with some snacks, a can or 2 of Coke and my fully-charged camera! So many pictures!! We're probably going dancing later. More pictures! ...Ohmygosh, I hope he doesn't know about this blog... Don't read this Chu-Chu!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home