Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gorgeous Jewelry

There's this store here called Something Silver that sells only sterling silver jewelry. I just came across this one that's called a 'Warrior Necklace.' It's Celtic in design, which I absolutely love; I love anything Celtic. However, I don't like the rolo chain. It looks too masculine *grimace* and I'm a dainty lady. Hehehe. Hell, at least I try and having a dainty chain will give that impression. But I don't like any of the chains they carry; they're not fine enough. I like the ones in England better. :(

Tomorrow's Veteran's Day. That means no school...not that that matters to me because I don't have classes on Fridays anyways. I got ripped off. But I've got no work as well so yay for days offs! Lord knows I need the lie in, though. Dem has the day off, too, so we're going to the Seattle Premium Outlets! I've been wanting to go check it out because my family keeps raving about it and tomorrow's my chance! Yay. Let's see what kind of holiday gifts I can find there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home