Monday, November 21, 2005

Jimmy's Birthday

Jimmy's one of Ryan's friends and he just turned 21 (finally!). I was supposed to go to the Bada Lounge in Belltown (Seattle) on Saturday to make a cameo appearance but parking is SUCH a bitch in downtown and by the time I would've found a place to park - 5 million years later and miles away from the actual location - my friends would've been ready to leave already so I just wished him a happy birthday by proxy and went to the club to meet up with Ryan and them instead. No pictures from that night as of yet (they're still trapped inside my camera); I don't even know if any came out alright. I was having a fabulous hair day and everyone kept commenting on it! Yay. We bumped into Aaron there, who had already had several drinks so was well on his way to drunkville, and all night he kept saying, "I love your hair. It's so hot. I want it." Over and over again. Boy, was he gone... Aaron's friend was visiting from out of town and he came and danced a little with us and lemme tell you, he was freaky. I mean, he wasn't freak dancing, he was ohmygod-what-the-hell-is-he-doing dancing. That was kinda scary. But the night was alright though the smoke seemed especially bad; not only did my hair and jumper reek of smoke, even my bra smelled!! That's so gross. Ugh.

On our way out the door, Ryan and I saw this really hot guy but Ryan suddenly got shy (he always does that around guys he likes but not around everyone else!) so wouldn't talk to him. Oy. You can't hook up with anyone, let alone someone hot, if you're not gonna talk to them! Ryan kinda has his eyes set on the hot bouncer guy anyways, so whatever. He just needs to do something about the hot bouncer guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home