Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potta!

Harry Potta and the Goblet of Fire was SO good. I took my sister to go see the midnight showing of it 17 Nov at 11:59pm at the nearby cinema. Even though we didn't get much sleep (about 4 hours or so each) it was so worth it! This one is by far the best one. It has the humor from the first 2 but it also has the darker undertone from the 3rd one; it was a perfect balance of the lightness from 1 and 2 and the darkness from 3. Awesome!! Of course I was quite disturbed when I got to the theatre; there were a lot of high school kids and some of them were even dressed up in Harry Potta'esque clothes. Slightly weird. Now I can't wait for 5 to come out!!

I also love watching the previews and seeing what movies are coming out soon. I really want to see Pride & Prejudice! Of course, duh! It's totally my kind of movie: romantic, English AND it's a period film!! I love clothes from bygone eras. I was hoping I'd see the trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Witch, the Lion and the Wardrobe, but they didn't show it. It's coming out soon ( 9 Dec) and I really, really want to see it as well. I've always loved the story - I've seen several animated versions of it - so I was a little wary about a live action version but from the looks of the trailer, it's really well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home