Tuesday, December 06, 2005

New Victoria's Secret Bra!

Yes, you heard me right. Victoria's Secret has a new bra! *Fanfare!* ...However, I can't find it online. It seems to be only in stores, and only in certain stores, too; I think it's a tester bra. Well, anyways, it's at my store so I get to get it for cheap and that's all that matters to me. It's in the Angels sub-brand and it's called Secret Embrace. OOOOooooOOOOooooo. Yes, it is great! Not only is it an Ipex, the entire bra is made of foam! Ipex means that the cup is made from graduated foam and it's thicker in the middle and thin on the edges, thus ensuring no nipple show-through. So, anyways, the new Secret Embrace is made entirely of foam! How cool is that!! It's virtually weightless when I put it on - not that I really felt my bras in the first place - and there's no tag either! All the information that usually goes on a tag is just printed on the back of the bra. It runs $42 but since it's a new bra, employees are able to get it for only $10! Bargain!! I wish I could buy more than just one because I really wanted the chocolate brown one but we could only get the black or the nude coloured one for our discounted price. Oh well, still a damn good deal! And did I mention it's a push-up? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home