Friday, February 24, 2006

Gowns, Churches, Rice Throwing...Oh My!

Weddings! Did you get it right? Yeah, I've got weddings on my mind. Ever since before Em came back for Christmas, I've been thinking about weddings. So many people around me are getting engaged, married, planning weddings, etc. etc. What's a girl to do but think about weddings?? Em's unofficially engaged and planning her wedding; I can't wait. Russ is engaged and Nadia's planning the wedding as we speak (or as I type, in this case); I hope I'll be able to attend. Kenyatta's boyfriend gave her a diamond promise ring (she's my darling from Vickie's) on Valentine's Day. My eldest male cousin on my mom's side just got married last year and his wife's pregnant. (Another great-grandchild! My grandmother's stoked!) And I just found out that my eldest female cousin on my mom's side is also getting married! This June! Goodness me, so many weddings. It doesn't help that it's also that time of year when all the special wedding editions of magazines are on the stands. I actually looked through one of them and my mind fairly goggled at all the gowns, decorations, tiaras, veils, cakes, rings...the list goes on and on. There are soooooooo many decisions to be made. It's an organiser's dream (or nightmare).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home