Thursday, February 16, 2006

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

I'm obsessed. And frustrated. Do you realise how long I've been looking for the 'perfect' pair of wedges? I've finally narrowed it down to a particular style - peep-toe (sling-backs are okay) - and I. Can't. Find. It. I've scoured stores and stores and malls and malls...and I've only seen one pair that is even slightly close to what I want. It's at Kenzie and it's a sling-back. Why I haven't bought it and put an end to this misery? It's not a colour I want. They've got (boring) black, (yawn) camel and sea-foam green. Now, sea-foam green is a very, very pretty but it's not what I want. I want something that says BAM! Something like this one from Bettye Muller. Now THAT is what I'm talking about. Bright and bold, it makes a statement by itself. THAT is what I want. Unfortunately, that also happens to be $365 - 25% (remember, I hardly ever pay full price for anything). Wayyy out of my current budget. So I shall sit here and sigh wistfully and keep on searching...

Note: I've been looking for a pair of wedges since last summer. Yes, last summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home