Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Hazard with MP3 Players...

...is that it makes me want to dance in public, which isn't really a problem most of the time except no one else can hear the music. So people just see a crazy girl dancing in public and they don't hear the music that accompanies said dance which would thus complete the picture. Another hazard is that I have a tendency to sing out loud along with my music. Now this isn't a problem if I'm in my car and there exists some sort of barrier between my singing and the rest of the world (not saying that my singing is bad. It's just not the status quo...which I like breaking anyways.) But with portable music, people like me who love singing whenever they hear music... Again, no one else is hearing the music... Alas, alas. Must subdue such reckless impulses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home