Sunday, February 05, 2006

Why I Love Gay Guys

I do. They hold a special spot in my heart. They are the most accepting, open-minded, loving, crazy people I know and, bless their hearts, I love them for it. Alright, I do have several specific people in mind, but they know who they are. Love them as much as I do, I'm not blind to their faults; they can harbour the worst traits found in heterosexuals, too. However, they're unlike men and women and are a completely different species unto themselves. They accept you for who you are and they'll love you for it. They understand that just because it's different doesn't mean it's wrong; hell, they probably understand differences better than anyone. Some people don't. And if you're one of those people who think that something that is different from the way you're used to is wrong and not alright, then you do not deserve to be called 'openminded.' Period. End of story.

So, I love gay guys. Well, except that Fat Bitch from R Place. He was an exception and is one of the non-openminded people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home