Tuesday, January 17, 2006

March 26

Start counting down the days; I am!! THAT is the day I fly back to England!! WOOHOO!!! I've been watching ticket (one-way) prices since I got back in August and on Sunday, they dropped to an incredible $246 after taxes and fees at statravel.com! That's right, Ms Bargain Hunter has struck again! I couldn't believe my eyes so, of course, I booked my ticket right then and there. (Now I just need to get an ISIC...) Ooh, I need to start planning packing! I also emailed one of my dad's business partners/friends - a valuable contact considering he's a team lead in a UK-based company - and he's forwarded my resume and CV to several of his contacts in the UK. I expect a call from him later this week. WEEEEEEE. I'm so excited...I hope he doesn't call today! I was in such a hurry to leave the house that I forgot not only my lunch - sad! - I also forgot my phone! Drat. Well, there's always voicemail. Now I'm off to attend my favourite class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home