Friday, January 13, 2006

What da hell...

That's what I thought to myself when I saw that monstrosity of a car in front of me. What da hell...? And, yes, it is a car. It's a SUV and the thing's bumber was exactly level with the top of my car. It had hydraulics that allowed it to raise itself up so that the bottom of the car body was about 6 feet off the ground. Talk about bizarre! I saw this thing while driving downtown one night on my way to meet up with Ryan and them. The picture's taken from inside my car from the driver's point of view; I took it when we stopped at a red light. At one point, the car started to lower itself down, making all the appropriate and stereotypical eerrrng, errrrng robotic sounds. It was funny and weird and a touch surreal. You don't see that every day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home