Tuesday, January 17, 2006

24

YES. The new season of 24 premiered Sunday night. I just about hyperventilated when I heard it on the radio; thank God I was listening to the radio, otherwise I would've missed it and just how tragic would that be?! VERY TRAGIC. It had a special 2-day, 4-hour premier: 2 hours on Sunday and 2 on Monday (It's on Monday nights at 8pm on Fox...now I just gotta make sure I'm free to watch it everynight or have it recorded!). Watching it was like welcoming an old and familiar friend home. And ohmygosh, the first 10 minutes had me screaming 'noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!' Yeah, it's that damn good. Oh the suspense, the action! The men in uniform rushing to save your butt! (Granted, Jack's not in uniform but that's besides the point.) Needless to say I was glued to the TV, on the edge of my seat, wringing my hands and bemoaning the hopelessness of it all! Oh, and also cursing President Logan; I cannot stand him! Argh! He makes me want to wring his wrinkled neck and shake him about!! I, for one, would not cry if someone took him out. Good riddance, I say! But I guess he just makes everyone else look that much more intelligentm smarter and just better all around. This is definitely an addiction. Until next Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home