Sunday, January 22, 2006

Haircut FINALLY!

Yes, I finally got my hair cut. I went to a friend of Ryan's, who works at the Regist Salon up at Northgate Mall (She's does a bomb-ass job!), to do my hair because 1) she's more trustworthy (She came with a reference afterall.) and 2) I've seen the great jobs she's done to Ryan and Jr.'s hair. I wanted red in my hair again and since I've seen her red dye job on Jr.'s and it turned out really red and really well, I knew I could trust her to dye my hair properly. Anyways, the apointment was Saturday morning (I had a day-off - gasp!) and not only did she take off about 5" of hair (ALL split ends! It hits right below my shoulders now.), she also gave me long layers; my hair looks so much healthier and neater and more alive now. Then she put red streaks all over. They look SO good!! I was SO thrilled. Take a look; I love it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home