Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bombay Duck

While browsing my usual daily cornucopia of websites, I ended on Bombay Duck after multiple clicks and I absolutely love this site! It's chock full of chic stuff - 'fabulous gifts and home interiors' in their own words. Check out some of the products:


A gorgeous, girly satin jewellry box in pink or black, perfect for storing my collection of earrings. I've been looking for a pretty (duh) jewellry box that doesn't look like it belongs to a 10-year-old and that's fulling lined. I wonder if it's big enough to hold all my stuff... £25




Chandeliers! I love chandeliers and I am SO getting one when I get my own place. £175








Who loves vintage? I do! The vintage tea party collection is SO lovely. It purrs femininity. Reminds me of Rosanna's tableware designs, which I love even more. £5-£15






More vintage! Gorgeous! Need I say more??









And when I have my own place and I find myself single, and it's Christmas time, I'm gonna get these baubles for my tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home