Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another Marriage/Pregnancy

Ohmydeargod. Everyone, everyone, around me is getting married! Or pregnant! It's that or they know someone who's getting married and that's only one degree off from me. OR BOTH!! Madness. I just got news that Holly not only JUST got engaged (last Thursday, after 7 years), she's also expecting!! *Faint* I'm SOOOO happy for you Hols! So, counting Holly, that makes...um, yeah, I've lost track of how many people who are getting married/pregnant.

Let's see...off the top of my head:

-2 cousins, both mom's side, got married
-one of the cousins have a kid now: Jung Jung (he's soooo cute)
-Kate and Hols are pregant
-Khoan, Hols and Em are engaged
-Flick attended one wedding on Sunday and there's another one coming up
-Ros (whom I newly met from dance) is attending a wedding this weekend
-Neil (from work) has 3 weddings that he's attending
-I'm sure Big Boss James is back in town this month for a wedding, too

Sheesh. Or is it that time of year again? Or am I just hitting that age when it all cumulates to this? Humph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home