Wednesday, July 26, 2006

First Darren, Now Lance!

They say that all the good men are either taken or gay...and now, I'm starting to believe that. Yesterday I found out that Darren Hayes, formerly of Savage Garden, just married his boyfriend of 2 years, Richard, in a Civil Partnership ceremony in London. (Oh, my heart...!) I've always loved Darren - not in the way one usually loves a celebrity though (like the way I love Jake Gyllenhaal) - for his work, his voice, his words. His love songs never fail to touch and melt that hopeless romantic I keep tucked away inside of me. *Sigh* Despite having my (impossible) dreams shattered, I am truly happy that someone (deserving) has found some happiness.

Oh, but that's not all. Oh no, it wasn't enough to confirm that Darren's gay and find out that he just got married, oh no, no, no. Just a minute ago, I also found out that Lance Bass from N'Sync just came out of the closet! Will it never end!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Inconnue said...

First of all, I always knew Darren Hayes was gay. I mean... WHAT A SOFTY! But then again, I heard somewhere he was married(to a woman) or something earlier on... So maybe it was a Brokeback Mountain moment for him.
But yeah, LANCE BASS! OMG!!!
Well, like I told my brother... If I can't have him... No one will! (Except his boyfriend!) Bah!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

He WAS married to a woman! (Colby was her name.) Oh my poor heart...

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home