Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Ultimate Make-Up Phone

When I saw BenQ-Seimens' EF61 Mia Special Edition on Shiny Shiny, I couldn't help but think, 'That sounds like my kind of phone and I should be going ga-ga over it.' Weeeeeeeell, it is nice and very pretty but I'm not drooling over it like I did when I saw Sony Ericsson's K800i.

But, to be fair, they weren't joking when they called it 'the ultimate make-up phone'. Not only does it have a built-in compact mirror (one less thing to carry!), it's also got a pre-loaded java app from Pout (big make-up name) - '5 minutes to fabulous'. Alongside all the beauty gimmicks are the usual gadgety mobile features: 1.3 megapixel camera, a micro SC slot and an MP3 player.

All in all, it's a lovely little phone but I still find my eyes straying to the K800i...

It's available from the BenQ-Seimens shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home