Monday, June 26, 2006

Say what?

Something two of my girl friends, both intelligent and self-respecting women, have said to me has been bothering me. On two different occasions, we were discussing men, as we do, and about all the traits we love about 'em and they've said that they want a man who are jerks to them in public but are sweet and nice in private. Say what??

I don't understand. Why would want a guy who isn't man enough to be nice in public and in private? Hell, if that were me and my guy started treating me like dirt in public, I'd drop that bitch like he was last night's potatoe peels. *Insert finger-snapping, head-moving-side-to-side gesture* (You know the one I'm talking about!)

Girls, girls, girls! No matter how nice a guy is in private, if he's a jerk in public, he's still a jerk. You deserve FAR better than that. wOrd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just imagine you doing the fingersnappingheadmovingsidetoside thingy.
LOL. And I totally agree with you anyway. True gentlemen will be just that, publicly or not.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home