Monday, July 03, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

I want a new mobile phone, but I can't decide which one I like best. What's worse it that new ones keep cropping up! Here are the contenders (so far...):

Sony Ericsson K800i - my orignal 'I want' phone. I refer to it as 'my phone' and it is, quite simply, gorgeous (in looks and functions). It's the fact that it's a Cyber-shot camera-turned-phone that grabs me.






Nokia 6111 Pink - it's pink. What more do I need to say? Oh, and it's a slider so it's über petite, hence über cute.









Nokia 3250 Pink or Green - it's got the funky twist goin' on. Twist 90° degrees for a camera, 180° for an mp3 player.








Sony Ericsson Limited Edition Red K750i - where pink connotes cute, red is most definitely hot. And that's what this phone is: hot. Plus, it's as technologically sophisticated as they come.





Nokia N72 (in pearl pink) - another pink phone, but whilst the others were cute, this one's lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home