Monday, July 10, 2006

It's a Boy! Or a Girl!

I don't know yet but I do know that Kate's pregnant!! Yayyy. Kate's my friend from work. Her and her husband, Richard, are two of THE coolest people I know!

The funny thing is that about a month ago, Kate had just informed me that a woman's fertility rate drops drastically - like it halves - when we turn 30 and, like, quarters when we turn 35! There IS a biological clock! AH! She told me that after seeing that on a BBC program, she turned to her husband and said, 'QUICK, LET'S MAKE BABIES!' I just about laughed my head off when she told me. (Kate just turned 31..or 32.)

So you know what this means, right? This means *I* have to have babies by 35! (Preferably by 30 actually.) GAH! I resent being on a deadline, but oh well. It'll happen when it happens, right? RIGHT!

Anyway, I just scanned Kate's thermal images of her baby and it's so cool. That little human being is in her tummy! Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home