Friday, May 05, 2006

I've Got The Hots For You

No, not you.

Part of my job is to read a bunch of magazines (I get paid for reading!) to find media coverage of us. Well, since we're in the technology sector, I get to read a bunch of gadgets ang gizzmo magazines. In case you didn't know already, I'm a gadget'y type of girl, soooo this all equals to oodles of FUN for me.

So I was browsing through the May issue of Stuff magazine (it is a very cool mag) and found myself stopped dead in my eyeball tracks by the Sony Ericsson W950i and K800i (their images took up 2 pages). Two very nice looking mobile phones. I start reading the type...Walkman phone blah blah blah...oh, what's this? 'the UK's first mobile with a xenon flash'? Sony Cyber-shot branding? Flip to page fourteen for more information...of course I flipped over! And oh my God, it's gorgeous.

(Scanned from Stuff, May 2006.)

Like how SE incorporated the Walkman into their phones, they've now done the same with Cyber-shot. The K800i's got a proper flash with 3.2MP autofocus lens and image shake and red-eye reduction technology. Plus it's got a viewfinder and a cool little function SE calls Bestshot: it takes nine pictures when you click once (four before the shutter release click, one at the click and four after the click) so you just pick the best one and delete the rest. Oh I do like my choices. And it's connected to HERE. To Blogger! I can take a pic and blog on-the-fly! I want it!!

Oh yeah, and the K610i is lovely as well. Especially the deep wine colour. Ooooooh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home