Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pictures of My New Flat

Woohoo, pictures. We always like pictures right? Well (that's the third W word in a row...) I have raved about my new place and here are some pictures.

The lovely bathroom. It's kinda Art Deco in style and it's what really sold the place to me. It's so clean and neat! And the shower - aahhhh - feels so good! Power showers are the best because it gives my hair the best clean; I need power to rinse my hair!











The lovely kitchen. And look: sunshine pouring through the window! The kitchen and bathroom were done by the same guy - a friend of Neil's who does really amazing work - and they're both sparkling new (or, new-looking at least) and really tied the whole place together. My favourite part: the pattern on the window shade matches the pattern on the dishes which matches the pattern on the cutlery! Neil's quite meticulous for a heterosexual male. Ya gotta love a man with style!


This is the lounge/living room. At the moment it's only got one two-seater couch but he's ordered a new set and it should be here in a couple of weeks. I don't know what colour he ordered but I do know it's leather. Ooh, yes, sumptuous leather. How luxurious. Well, I'll be glad to have a whole couch to myself and not worry about being a couch hog when I'm on the couch and he's sitting in one of the chairs (out of the picture). The whole place gets tons of natural sunlight - yay - and the floor's laminate (I believe). It's a small flat but it's perfect for two people. I didn't put any picures of my bedroom because it's so Spartan at the moment; once I get a couple more furnishings, I'll put a picture up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home