Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Seeing Double at Ceroc

Nick brought two new 'recruits' (how military) to Ceroc last night. Guess their names. John and Johnny. What?! First there are 2 Nicks and now there are 2 Johns! Do you guys just flock towards each other? 'Hey we have the same name! Let's be friends!' Good grief, Charlie Brown. This situation is getting a bit out of hand.

I also saw Mark at Ceroc last night. Yay! He's Kate's friend from St. Neots and although he goes to other Ceroc venues, this is the first time I've seen him at the Cambridge one. It was great because Mark's really, really good and I've known him long enough so that he feels comfortable throwing me around in lunges and leans and other crazy, cool moves. Dude, I got so dizzy but it was so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home