Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Patrol

I'd just like to say I absolutely love Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" and "Run". I can listen to the songs over and over again and not get tired of them. They're beautiful and the second is a bit bittersweet, a bit sad yet not despairing (To think I might not see those eyes/Makes it so hard not to cry/And as we say our long goodbye/I nearly do). The sound - the music and the vocals - is so beautiful it almost makes me want to cry. Listening to them make me want to lie in a field of wildflowers or a meadow and sing to the sky. Don't judge me :P.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met the singer once.

Can't stand the music though :)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

if i like them, then of course you can't stand them

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home