Monday, July 09, 2007

...And A Bavarian Village

Leavenworth is Washington's very own Bavarian Village. It's a very cute little town about 2 hours from Seattle and a major tourist attraction around here. Since my cousin loves everything German (like how I love everything British), it was a must-see. I think the last time I was there was about 10 years ago but I seriously don't remember the last time I was there.

We took Highway 2 and the drive was beautiful. The weather was gorgeous as well, at a hefty 94
°F/35°C. I'm not really built for such hot weather but it was really nice. We had lunch there, checked out all the little shops (Kris Kringl was so cute!) and soaked up the sunshine. Lots of camera-snapping action, too, but they're on my cousin's and sister's cameras so they're coming when I get around to downloading them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home