Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Cousin Emily Comes To Town

Before I get to my cousin, I just want to say that as lovely as Russ's parents are I'm sure, I'm glad Russ's parents have finally left for home (Australia) and that I finally have him to myself again. Yay. Unfortunately, the day after they left, my cousin Emily came to visit, so now he can't have me all to himself. Drat. And he's leaving for the Philipines on Saturday. For two weeks. Double drat. However (!), my cousin will be here for a month and a half so I am free to spend as much time with him before he leaves for the Philipines as I can, which I'm doing. Y'see, my cousin's so cool; she understands and she knows that I'll be all hers while he's gone those two weeks haha. Oh yeah, and he's gone up to Canada to finish his visa application today, too, and won't be back till tomorrow. Will we ever get to see each other? Sheesh. Despite the both of us being so busy, we're making it work and it is working swimmingly well. He's one of those guys who'll call you up randomly just to see what you're doing. I love it. And if we don't see each other that day, we'll ring each other before going to sleep. And he's very touch-y feel-y, which I absolutely love, whether it's holding hands, arm around my waist as we're walking, or just stroking my neck while we're watching TV. And he's soooooo vocally, and blatantly, appreciative of me, from the shoes and clothes I wear to my makeup, and it makes me feel so damn good. It's so gratifying to know that my primping efforts are not going to waste; there's nothing worse than spending 30 minutes on makeup (which is long for me!) and having your man not notice it at all. Of course, all this appreciation is reciprocated because I know how good it feels to be on the receiving end.

Okay, now that I've done gushing about Russ, let me focus back on the topic at hand: my cousin Emily. She's visiting from Taiwan and it's her first time in the States. Exciting! Now I've got a proper excuse to go to all the touristy places in town that I've always wanted to see but haven't done so (like the Underground Tour). Luckily, she's also 21 so I can take her to clubs and bars, too. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home