Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Birthday!!!

First it was Heather's birthday over the weekend, with our annual trek up to Blaine to her parents' timeshare condo. FUN! Pictures coming soon.

Next, it's my birthday. TODAY. So far it's been a fantastic birthday. Yesterday, Georgia and I went to Deyss Salon and Spa for a long overdue pedicure. My toes are now a gorgeous shade of hot pink (my usual: OPI's It's All Greek To Me) Russ took me out to dinner: Maggiano's Little Italy! We had calamari fritte, yummy lobster ravioli and tiramisu. The tiramisu is absolutely to die for; it was the reason I wanted to go there! It's also huge so we shared that as well.

As for today's plans...my boss took me out for a birthday lunch, I have dinner with family and later, my friends and I are going to The Parlor for happy hour drinks and food and to shoot some pool. We might go to the club as well later... Can you imagine me hungover and tired as hell on my flight tomorrow? Ha! Oh yeah, did I mention my birthday present to myself is a trip to Europe?! I fly tomorrow and I'll be there for 5 days (plus 2 days of traveling). I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! It's going to be a week long birthday celebration for me! And I'm also going to Denmark to attend Lam and Rasmus' wedding. EXCITING!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home