Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wiiiiiiiiiii

In case you haven't heard, I have joined the Wii community!! It all started last Friday...

I was reading Gizmodo on my lunch break and came across an entry saying that Best Buy was going to get a stock of Wii's in on Sunday, 22 April. I thought to myself, 'Man, I really want my own Wii...should I go line up at the crack of dawn for one and do I want it that bad?' So I was balancing the idea back and forth on my mental To-Do-or-Not-To-Do scale all day Friday. If Best Buy really was getting some in, I may just have to go down there bright and early on Sunday.

Saturday rolls around and I'm on Gizmodo again, and they've confirmed that Best Buy was indeed getting a stock of Wii's! Oh no, looks like I really will be lining up at the crack of dawn! Luckily for me, I scrolled down to read the comments and came across one by Kobe_No_Means_No: click this link, put your zip code where the 60657 is in the URL and it'll tell you which Target stores near you have Wii's in stock. Oooh. Lo and behold, there is one near me with Wiis! I called and confirmed and sped down and bought myself a little white bundle of joy. Of course, it made me a tad late for my dinner date but it's a Wiiiiiii.

So I made some Mii's yesterday, and my Mii is sooooooo cute! I'm gonna have to take a picture of it and post it here. June made herself, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley (oh geez, haha) and I also made Mom. Now I gotta get connected to my mates' Wii's so we can all mingle. I also bought Super Paper Mario, which isn't too bad (I do prefer the previous ones), and now I'm plotting which other games to buy (like Wii Play, Super Mario World, WarioWare, Bust-a-Move Bash, Bomberman and Sonic...and I just realised there isn't a Yoshi's Island game yet!! *sad*). Yay!! Oh, and I need more Wii-motes, but apparently, that Wii-near-you link also shows Wii-motes' availabilities so happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home