Monday, May 07, 2007

Cinco De Mayo

I spent most of Cinco de Mayo playing with Carol's bebehs at Ryan and Georgia's place. She's got two, Giovanni and Anthony, and they are just TOO cute!! They're also very well-behaved and y'know that baby smell toddlers have? Well, that was Giovanni, but times 10. Pictures below:


Giovanni and Darien, Georgia's cat.



Me and Anthony, who's a bit of a bobble head.


Since it was Cinco de Mayo, we'd all planned to go out for some drinks with Matt and his friend Tyler, but those plans went down the drain - damn flaky people. I took my little sister to dinner so was planning on joining up with Ryan, Georgia, Jr and Matt afterward for drinks but Tyler never called and I got tired of waiting so decided to call it a night. Jr had done my hair earlier and it looked SO bomb but since our plans fell through, my hair was a bit wasted. Since my hair was super clean, he had to spray a whole bunch of hairspray to keep it in place, so it's actually still a bit curly - it just looks more natural now.

It reminded us of Joss Stone's hair but her colouring is much, much sexier.

Sexy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home