Saturday, February 25, 2006

Give Me Some Tomatoes!

So I can throw it at stupid drivers! ARGH!! There are SO many stupid drivers here nowadays it drives me crazy (no pun intended). If you're turning, use your fucking blinker. If you want to merge and I let you in ahead of me, the least you can do is WAVE a hand to THANK me! GOD! What the hell happened to simple, polite manners?! And get the fuck off my ass! If I can't see your headlights then you're too damn close!! Damn tailgaters!! ARGH!

(I doubt this is healthy.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is called an 'indicator' not a blinker

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

it's an 'indicator' if you're English; it's a 'blinker' if you're American. duh.

and you're commenting on this now, almost 8 months after the entry?

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home