Sunday, May 07, 2006

不得不愛 (Bu De Bu Ai) - Can't Help But Love You

My sister found this clip on YouTube a while ago and it's been one of my favourites ever since then. I love these guys - the Back Dorm Boys - and their parody videos. They're famous in China and have even made it onto UK news. Anyways, here's their 不得不愛 (Bu De Bu Ai) video, which translates to 'Can't Help But Love You.' Enjoy!

(The guy singing the girl part is actually kind of cute...or do I think so because he's singing the girl part and I've got a soft spot for gay guys...?)

(By watching their videos, you'd think that all Chinese guys do at college is sit in their dorms and make parody videos and play Counter-Strike. Yes, that is Counter-Strike that they're playing in the background.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that the three guys in the background seem to be completely oblivious to these two making a video. Made me laugh!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home