Saturday, August 19, 2006

Po Na Na and The Fez Club

Last night was Roberta's birthday. She's the wife of Enrique who works with Rasmus who is Lam's boyfriend. Confusing, eh? And Lam's my friend, so I got invited along to the party. Plus, I've met Roberta and Enrique before at a bbq party, so it was cool. Roberta and Enrique invited their friends and mates from work so I knew several people there already besides Lam and Rasmus.

The party started at Po Na Na, a club decked out in Moroccan style. It was a nice place but the music sucked. It was all techno/house stuff. Oi. I was already tired and the music didn't help either; it made me want to sleep. But afterward, we all moved to The Fez Club (same company, same interior decorator) and THAT was much better. They actually played some good songs (read: songs I like to dance to), like Beyonce, Sean Paul and The Black Eyed Peas. It was awesome partly because everyone was dancing and Rasmus' workmates are all a little crazy and wild so it was a lot of fun, and partly because it'd be TOO long since I've been out to a proper club and danced the night away. w00t w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home